Designing qualitative research dissertation is not easy as it looks. It demands a thorough understanding of naturalistic human behaviors from your side. Following topics can help you a lot in your qualitative research dissertation.
What is Research? Research is a scientific method of study to enhance knowledge among community.
Qualitative vs Quantitative Research
In a qualitative dissertation, you should compare qualitative and quantitative research methods by posting comments such as:
• Qualitative research flexibly deals with International Public Health Problems with an open-ended inquiry while quantitative research can’t handle those.
• Qualitative research mainly incorporates inside view on basis of textual while quantitative focuses on outside view with numerical data.
3 sampling techniques must be mentioned in your qualitative research dissertation. They are:
1. Purposive Sampling: Purpose-oriented research of a particular sample.
2. Quota Sampling: Divisional research of a sample.
3. Snowball Sampling: Researching anonymous people.
Researcher gives an utmost important to 3 attributes associated to community while researching. They are:
Qualitative Research Techniques
Qualitative research techniques are:
1. Participants Observation: (Natural Behavior Analysis)
2. Deep Interviews: (Interviews with people having busy lifestyles)
3. Focus Groups: (Open-session Interviews)
Merits of Qualitative Research
Merits of qualitative research are:
• Share frank views.
• No anticipation.
Conclusion: I’m sure preceding topics will help you a lot to develop a qualitative research dissertation with quality in it.