Dissertation on knowledge management isn’t easy to create. It requires full commitment from your side to make it prepare fine. One model which can make your knowledge management dissertation unique is as follow:
1. What is KM? KM is an abbreviation used for knowledge management. Knowledge management deals with strategies used by organizations to achieve their desired goals.
2. Goal of Knowledge Management: Knowledge management dissertation must elaborate the unique purpose of knowledge management. The goal of KM is to increase the knowledge among organization’s employees in turn to achieve fruitful outcomes.
3. Point of Difference between Operational & Knowledge Management? With reference to Operational management, Knowledge management can turn an achieved outcome to a total new outcome.
4. What are KM Processes? Your knowledge management dissertation is incomplete if you do not discuss knowledge production process (development of new knowledge and non-routine knowledge outcome) and Knowledge integration process (new knowledge is developed among employees of an organization).
5. Knowledge Management Practices: They are as follow:
a. Change Management: Deals with organizational change.
b. Best Practices: Used to produce advance outcomes.
c. Risk Management: To minimize errors.
d. Bench marking: Rewarding Strategy
6. Knowledge Management System: In knowledge management dissertation, KM system must be discussed. KM system comprises of structured management information system (MIS) to interpret information.
7. Distinct Views on Knowledge Management: They are as follow:
• Ethnocentric View: Focus on new technologies.
• Process View: Sharing information about new knowledge outcomes among people.
• Theoretical View: Relies on common concept of knowledge.
• People View: Related with people’s perception.
After reading this article, you won’t face any problem to create a knowledge management dissertation.